Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Camping Birthday Party - Cake

Birthday's are exciting - you get to see all your friends and family, watch the joy on the kids faces as they play and open presents, and most of all, eat cake!!!
When attending a birthday party, I would say that the birthday cake is what I look most forward too, and it's not just sinking my teeth into that yummy, sugary frosting that gets me excited, it's the presentation.  Below is the cake that was made for our toddler's camping birthday party.


Cake By Kristen

In my research, I've come across some other people's fun camping desserts.

Kitchen Bliss

Sarah McHenry @ cakecentral.com

Icing Adventures

Rate My Cake

Cakes By Kali

Cake Picture Gallery

Sandy's Creative Cakes

My Girlish Whims

Bump Smitten

Hope this inspires you to get creative for hosting your camping birthday party!

Vesna ♥ 



1 comment:

  1. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. bakersfield cakes

    ReplyDelete